Spinal Flush & Alignment
A spinal flush combines the ancient Spinal Flush with its origins in India as well as the Breuss Massage that stems from Germany. Treatments are either an hour or half an hour long, working on muscles along the spine to increase fresh oxygenated-blood supply and eliminate toxins... a detox and pampering for the spine, which has referral points to the rest of the body! This treatment both stretches and energises the spine, releasing physical, energetic and emotional blockages.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
Myofascial Release | MYYO Technique
MYYO is an effective and holistic functional therapy with an energetic component. Designed as a natural way to alleviate pain, it works towards conditioning and normalising the function of tissue in the body. The goal is to bring ease and balance back to the individual. MYYO is an effective hybrid therapy combining pressure point release and yoga principles. The term MYYO is a combination of 2 words – ‘myo’ (Greek for muscles) and ‘yoga’. It is thus a manual process of relieving pain by working on and stretching muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia (connective tissue).
The technique involves applying pressure to specific trigger points within muscles, combined with simple stretching and/or yoga postures, which releases trigger points and tension. This process alleviates pain/discomfort in the body as well as improving emotional and mental imbalances. More information on the MYYO technique and its originator, Anne Combrink of Ananda Sanga Educational Institute, can be found at www.myyo.co.za.
Benefits of the above treatments
- Natural pain relief that is non-invasive and drug free
- Enhances the function of muscles and joints
- Improves range of movement and general body tone
- Reduces pain, swelling and stiffness
- Minimises the need for muscle relaxants and pain killers
- Increases mobility, flexibility and stamina
- Improves posture
- Reduces body stress
- Increases energy and well-being
- Improves circulation
- Reduces susceptibility to strains and sprains
- Increases endurance and performance
- Improves sleep patterns
Pricing for treatments
Treatments are one hour. Three sessions (one week apart) are advisable initially for effective pain relief:
- R600 - once-off treatment
- R1650 - package of three consecutive sessions (once a week)
Contact Fran to set up an appointment or for a chat. Treatments are available by appointment in the comfort of your own home or office.