INTENTION SETTING – New to Full Moon Weekend
Hosted by Samadhi Retreats, facilitated by Fran Siebrits of "Tuning In - BodyMind Practices for a Healthy Lifestyle"
This weekend is structured to nurture that inner you. It is time to check in with life motivations and intentions - to reaffirm already existing ones or to set new ones. The retreat is richly rooted in yogic tradition, and is therefore best suited for those on the path of yoga. However, if you are not a yoga practitioner yet feel this retreat aligns with you please contact Fran to chat about the possibility of attending (spaces are limited and preference will be given accordingly).
The weekend is structured to explore the deeper aspects of yoga.
- Setting and affirming future intentions through journaling, meditation and somatic practices throughout the weekend
- Group asana self-practice (together in a group in silence) to deepen your own practice
- Facilitated asana practice of 108 rounds of surya namaskar (sun salutations)
- Pranayama specific to working with the energy of new moon waxing to full moon and aligning intentions
- Morning japa practice of Omkar
- Evening havan ceremony, with 108 recitations of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Walking meditation on the beach
- Gift-time: silent time will be put aside to be with yourself for doing (or not doing) whatever you feel drawn to: reading, snoozing, walking, creating
Investment of R2450, which includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation, en suit bathroom per shared room
- All vegetarian meals, freshly prepared with locally and sustainably sourced ingredients
- Traditional havan puja
- Facilitated asana, pranayama and mantra sessions
- A small intimate group of no more than 8 people
- Your gift of spiritual nourishment to self
Date: 20-22 July
Venue: Samadhi Retreats, Grotto Bay, 60km north of Cape Town on the West Coast
Enquiries and Bookings: email@example.com 076 535 6198